It was great to meet again at this year's AIX in Hamburg and showcase some of our latest approvals and cabin products!
The show was driven by plenty of interesting talks and fruitful meetings with our customers, business partners and friends.
It is great to experience the industry strongly recovering from the turbulences in the past years.
Thanks for your continued trust in our services and products - we look forward to work with you.
AMES Certain STC Privilege
For the majority of cabin changes, AMES has the privilege to issue STCs without further EASA involvement. We are delighted to see the great interest of our customers and business partners in this special privilege!
Here some more facts:
- Applicable to all major transport category aircraft (e.g. B737family, B767, B777, A320family, A330/A340)
- Can be validated by non-EASA NAAs (e.g. FAA) through standard EASA STC validation process
- Can be applied to all typical modifications classified as MAJOR based on EASA CM-21.A-CSS-001 (e.g. LOPA changes with 16g / HIC seat installation/relocation; layout changes affecting monuments, aisles or exit areas)
- Remain cost & schedule certainty for your program
- Save on EASA STC fees
- Save on EASA comment / response loops
- Protect your assets by following latest EASA rules and legislation
To learn more about how our in-house STC issuing privilege supports your project please contact our team through email@example.com - a detailed info letter on this topic is available upon request.
Cayman Islands CAMO approval for AMES Ireland Ltd.
Dublin based AMES Ireland Ltd. obtained the approval certificate from the Cayman Islands Civil Authority (CAACI) as a Continued Airworthiness Management Organization.
"We are delighted to further expand our CAMO services to Cayman Islands registered aircraft in order to support lessors and airlines with seamlessly managed airworthiness throughout aircraft transitions", says Walter Starzacher, Founder and President of the AMES Group.
Following our existing EASA & Bermudan CAMO approvals now the Cayman Islands Approval further expands the services offered by the AMES Group as an independent CAMO organisation.